Birthday Wish List
So, in less than a month it I will be turning 39 and If you know me well, by now I would have planned dinner with friends or some sort of vacay with bae, but this year to quite honest I’m just not feeling it. Maybe the thought of turning 40 is just scaring me. Oh…… to be 29 again. While the thought of turning 40 is pretty terrifying to me I have so much to be grateful for, my husband, my children, my health and so much more.
I know I’ve come to the age where I don’t really expect or need much but I still get asked every year “What do you want for your birthday?” to which I always draw a blank. So, every year around this time I like to compile a list of things that I have my eye on and would like to treat myself to. SIDE NOTE: I have a list for just about everything LOL.
I’ve put together a list of a bunch of things I am loving at the moment. Some of these items would be the perfect gift for all my fellow Scorpio ladies. Also with the holiday season around the corner, these are great gift ideas for your bestie or Secret Santa.
1) Portable Charger – Out for dinner with bae, want to get that perfect pic and your phone is on 2% OH NO!! What do you do? Pull out that portable charger I asked for my birthday.
2) Makeup Brushes – Who says no to new makeup brushes. I mean we all have our go-to brushes but wouldn’t hurt to try some new ones.
3) NoteBook / Stationary – I love to write, as I mentioned previously, I have a list for everything. I literally write everything down. Notebooks keep me organized and help me get what I need to get done, DONE!
4) Fragrances – I currently have my eye on two in particular perfumes Jo Malone “Red Rose” and “Miss Dior”. “No elegance is possible without perfume. It is the unseen unforgettable, ultimate accessory” – Coco Chanel
5) Travel Mug / Mug – Every year I treat myself to a new travel mug for my birthday. I always try to find something really pretty and unique. Drinking Coffee never looked to lavish! FUN FACT: I am a mug collector.
6) Candles – What is more relaxing than lighting a scented candle at the end of a stressful day. There is just something about that soft light that just makes the entire room glow.
7) Hershel Supply Co. Trade Suitcase – With plans to amp up my travel game next year. I have my eye on this carry-on especially for those weekend get-a-ways we have planned.
8) SPA DAY – having a husband, children a 9-5, coming ya up with content for my blog and other passion projects underway. My body feels extremely beat up. I would really love a day of relaxation and a little R&R.
9) Monogram Coasters – I love that these coasters can be personalized. I mean who doesn’t like a personalized gift? It only makes the gift that much more thoughtful!
10) Rose Gold Mixoo Stylist Pen – Perfect alternative to the “Apple Pen”, why pay over $100 when you can get this one for $30.
11) iPhone Tripod – I’ve always wanted to try a lightweight sturdy and small stand for when I film my insta-stories rather than holding my phone in my hands.
12) YSL Cardholder – How beautiful is this chevron Saint Laurent cardholder? The pebbled leather is perfect for everyday use and doesn’t show wear and tear and super durable. Not to mention the silver hardware is super beautiful.
13) iPhone X – This will definitely be a treat to myself as I am eligible for an upgrade!!!!
14) MV88 iOS Digital Microphone – This microphone delivers a clear, high-quality sound. It rotates for flexible positioning and is ideal to make videos.
Do you make a wish list? What’s on your wish list this year? Comment below?
Thanks for stopping by!!
💋Treen xoxo 💋